Monday, March 13, 2006

Science Blog

http://earth.google.com/ A awesome site for kids. It is easy, and free. It works directly with the grade three science unit on Earth. Soils, Soil formation, develpoment, topography and geography are all covered on this site. This goes way beyond cool when you look down at the earth from a satelite of anything and anywhere(I think i'm more excited about this site than the kids will be). The site can give you many different angles and show everything from global positioning, to where to have dinner when your in a different city. So when the kids are on vacation maybe the children could pick where they go for dinner and provide Dad with a map so he doesn't get lost. I think this is cool mainly because my wife is horrible at navigaton and map reading. hahaha I hope she never reads this or I'll be in trouble. Anyway, awesome site, easy to down load, and once again it's free so give it a try and see what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home